Mysteries & Myths
Once a slender man with pale white skin, who has now achieved Lichdom.
- has somehow managed to escape the dungeons of the White Keep in Drakonheim!
- know by the goblins in the sewers as the “Pale Man”.
- arrogant & extremely intelligent.
- works with goblins to acquire bodies for experimentation.
- works with goblins & rob graves.
- doesn’t tolerate fools!
- emotionally detached from his work (clinical)
- no ethics or morals
- has now managed to uncover the secrets of undeath, and has become a Lich!
- Tyrus’ residence in Drakonheim was discovered by the companions, and within they found a journal and a pile of scrolls. It was with this find that the group discovered that Tyrus was behind the recent goblin invasion upon the city, and that he used promises of wealth and weapons from the legendary dwarven forges of Khundrukar to coerce the goblinoid leadership to help him in his cause. This it turned out was merely a diversion however, as the evil priest never cared for whether the goblin invasion was successful. Meanwhile it now became apparent that the would be heroes actually assisted Tyrus in his evil scheme as they not only led him to the long lost dwarven home, but also slayed the dragon Nightscale. This allowed the evil priest to turn the dreaded dragon into a Dracolich.
- in the scrolls it was also discovered that Tyrus himself was seeking eternal life in death –
- inside the dark mausoleum in the city of Drakonheim the companions discovered that Tyrus had in fact achieved Lichdom.
- Phylactery was destroyed in the Mine’s of Madness, and with it perhaps Tyrus’ undead soul…